Articles are solicited in the following areas:
- all aspects of undergraduate material development and approaches that will provide new insights in mathematics and science education;
- reports on new curricular development and adaptations of ‘best practices’ in new situations; of particular interest are those with interdisciplinary approaches;
- explorations of innovative and effective student teaching/practicum approaches;
- reviews of newly developed curricular material;
- research on student learning; and
- reports on projects that include evaluation reports on systemic curricular development activities.
Requirements for article submission.
- For article submission please send one electronic Word copy and a PDF of the manuscript.
- The body of the paper should be preceded by an abstract, maximum 200 words.
- References to published literature should be quoted in the text in the following manner: , and grouped together at the end of the paper in numerical order.
- Submission of a manuscript implies that the paper has not been published and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Once a paper has been accepted for publication in this journal, the author is assumed to have transferred the copyright to the Virginia Mathematics and Science Coalition.
- Articles are normally limited to 25 published pages.
- There are no page charges for the journal.
All correspondence, including article submission, should be sent to:
Karen A. Murphy, Editorial Manager
The Journal of Mathematics and Science: Collaborative Explorations
Virginia Mathematics and Science Coalition
VCU P.O. 842014
Richmond, VA 23284-2014